Terms and conditions
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services and goods by you (the Customer or you). We are Quantina Ltd. whose trading name is Quantina Capital a company registered in England and Wales under number 11386654 whose registered office is at 41 Skylines Business Village, Canary Wharf, London, E14 9TS with email address email@example.com; (the Supplier or us or we).
- These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Services and Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services;
- Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Services are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
- Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
- Goods mean any goods that we supply to you with the Services, of the number and description as set out in the Order;
- Order means the Customer’s order for the Services from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
- Services means the services advertised on the Website, including any Goods, of the number and description set out in the Order;
- Website means our website https://quantina-capital.co.uk on which the Services are advertised.
- The description of the Services and any Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other forms of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of any Goods supplied.
- In the case of Services and any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- All Services which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
- You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the Services, provide us and our authorised employees and representatives with access to any premises under your control as required, provide us with all information required to perform the Services and obtain any necessary licences and consents (unless otherwise agreed).
- Failure to comply with the above is a Customer default which entitles us to suspend performance of the Services until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request, we can terminate the Contract with immediate effect on written notice to you.
- We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Services and any Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services or Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- A Contract will be formed for the Services ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract, and before the performance begins of any of the Services.
- Any quotation or estimate of Fees (as defined below) is valid for a maximum period of 1 day from its date unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about the description of the Services, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
- We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
Fees and Payment
- The fees (Fees) for the Services, the price of any Goods (if not included in the Fees) and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date we accept the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. Prices for Services may be calculated on a fixed price or on a standard daily rate basis.
- Fees and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
- You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Services.
- We will deliver the Services, including any Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement:
- in the case of Services, within a reasonable time; and
- in the case of Goods, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Services on time, you can require us to reduce the Fees or charges by an appropriate amount (including the right to receive a refund for anything already paid above the reduced amount). The amount of the reduction can, where appropriate, be up to the full amount of the Fees or charges.
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
- we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
- after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
- If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
- If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them to us or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
- If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if the division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
- We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
- You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
- If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Services at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
- The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Risk and Title
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
- You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Withdrawal returns and cancellation
- You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
- You can cancel the Contract except for any Goods which are made to your special requirements by telling us no later than 14 days after the Contract was made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without liability, except in that case, you must return to any of our business premises the Goods in undamaged condition at your expense. Then we must without delay refund to you the price for those Goods and Services which have been paid for in advance, but we can retain any separate delivery charge. This does not affect your rights when the reason for the cancellation is any defective Goods or Services. This Returns Right is different and separate from the Cancellation Rights below.
- This is a distance contract(as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract for the following goods and services (with no others) in the following circumstances:
- foodstuffs, beverages or other goods intended for current consumption in the household and which are supplied on frequent and regular rounds to your residence or workplace;
- accommodation, transport of goods, vehicle rental services, catering or services related to leisure activities, if the contract provides for a specific date or period of performance;
- goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised;
- goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
Right to cancel
- Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party, other than the carrier, indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the last of the Goods. In a contract for the supply of services only (without goods), the cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day the Contract was entered into. In a contract for the supply of goods over time (ie subscriptions), the right to cancel will be 14 days after the first delivery.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (eg a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made, so you may decide to use the model cancellation form.
- You can also electronically fill in and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement of the Customer’s decision to cancel the Contract on our website https://quantina-capital.co.uk. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation in a Durable Medium (eg by email) without delay.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Commencement of Services in the cancellation period
- We must not begin the supply of a service (being part of the Services) before the end of the cancellation period unless you have made an express request for the service.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
- Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
Payment for Services commenced during the cancellation period
- Where a service is supplied (being part of the Service) before the end of the cancellation period in response to your express request to do so, you must pay an amount for the supply of the service for the period for which it is supplied, ending with the time when we are informed of your decision to cancel the Contract. This amount is in proportion to what has been supplied in comparison with the full coverage of the Contract. This amount is to be calculated on the basis of the total price agreed in the contract, or, if the total price were to be excessive, on the basis of the market value of the service that has been supplied, calculated by comparing prices for equivalent services supplied by other traders. You will bear no cost for a supply of that service, in full or in part, in this cancellation period if that service is not supplied in response to such a request.
Deduction for Goods supplied
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (ie handling the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods: eg it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
Timing of reimbursement
- If we have not offered to collect the Goods, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied, or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the Goods.
- If we have offered to collect the Goods or if no Goods were supplied or to be supplied (ie it is a contract for the supply of services only), we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this Contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- If you have received Goods in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the Goods or hand them over to us at 41 Skylines Business Village, Canary Wharf, London, E14 9TS without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the Goods.
- For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
- distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded;
- sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its object.
- We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have confirmed if it does not meet the following obligation.
- Upon delivery, the Goods will:
- be of satisfactory quality;
- be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
- conform to their description.
- It is not a failure to confirm if the failure has its origin in your materials.
- We will supply the Services with reasonable skill and care.
- We will provide the following after-sales service: The supplier will support the customer in installing and activating their application if the customer needed.
- In relation to the Services, anything we say or write to you, or anything someone else says or writes to you on our behalf, about us or about the Services, is a term of the Contract (which we must comply with) if you take it into account when deciding to enter this Contract, or when making any decision about the Services after entering into this Contract. Anything you take into account is subject to anything that qualified it and was said or written to you by us or on behalf of us on the same occasion, and any change to it that has been expressly agreed between us (before entering this Contract or later).
Duration, termination and suspension
- The Contract continues as long as it takes us to perform the Services.
- Either you or we may terminate the Contract or suspend the Services at any time by a written notice of termination or suspension to the other if that other:
- commits a serious breach, or series of breaches resulting in a serious breach, of the Contract and the breach either cannot be fixed or is not fixed within 30 days of the written notice; or
- is subject to any step towards its bankruptcy or liquidation.
- On termination of the Contract for any reason, any of our respective remaining rights and liabilities will not be affected.
Successors and our sub-contractors
- Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
- In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
- the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
- the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery (and the right to cancel below).
- Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- ‘Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
- ‘GDPR’ means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing the Services and Goods to you.
- Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Services and Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Services and Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
- before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
- we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
- we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
- we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
- For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, we are not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to your business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer – because we believe you are not buying the Services and Goods wholly or mainly for your business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
- The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: F a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 15 days.
- These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).
Model Cancellation Form
41 Skylines Business Village
Email address: email@example.com
I/We[*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*] [for the supply of the following service [*], Ordered on [*]/received on [*]______________________(date received)
Name of the consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
Risk Warning and Disclaimer
Any opinions, news, research, analysis, prices, trade discussions or other information contained on this website are educational in nature and merely provided as a presentation of trading strategies. Commentaries made on this website reflect our own opinions and trading techniques and do NOT constitute investment advice. We are not registered investment advisors.
Quantina-Capital.co.uk will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
The sites visitors and subscribers access to information contained in this web site are on the condition that errors or omissions shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand, or cause of action against Quantina-Capital.co.uk or anyone affiliated therewith.
Forex, Futures, Margined Forex trading have large potential rewards, but also a large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the Forex, Futures, Stock, and/or Options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose.
This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell Currencies, Futures, Stock, and Options.
No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Trade at your own risk. All information and material purchased from this is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide financial advice.
Any statements about profits or income expressed or implied, do not represent a guarantee. Your actual trading may result in losses as no trading system is guaranteed. You accept full responsibilities for your actions, trades, profits or losses, and agree to hold Quantina-Capital.co.uk and any authorized distributors of this information harmless in any and all ways.
Quantina-Capital.co.uk assumes no responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions in these materials. They do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials.
Quantina-Capital.co.uk shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation losses, lost revenues or lost profits that may result from these materials. This website and its email are not a solicitation to buy or sell currency.
By purchasing the Quantina-Capital.co.uk products and services, you acknowledge and accept that all trading decisions are your own sole responsibility and the author, and anybody associated with Quantina-Capital.co.uk cannot be held responsible for any losses that are incurred as a result.
Signals Disclaimer Statement
Quantina-Capital.co.uk services are speculative trading techniques designed to buy and sell margined FX contracts. No claims as to past, present or future profitability of these signal services or other Quantina-Capital.co.uk methods are made, and there is no guarantee that our system and techniques will provide any profits to traders using the system and techniques, and indeed may cause such traders to incur losses.
All signals generated are provided for educational purposes only. Any trades placed upon reliance on signals are taken at your own risk for your own account. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. While there is great potential for reward when trading margined FX, there is also a substantial risk of loss. You must decide your own suitability to trade.
Future trading results can never be guaranteed. This is not an offer to buy or sell currencies, futures, options or commodity interests. The signals generated by Quantina-Capital.co.uk and/or copied to client account are based on historical formulas which have worked in the past. However, what has happened before may or may not happen again. You can lose all your money trading forex and you must decide your own suitability as to whether or not to trade. Only trade with true risk capital you can afford to lose. Only trade markets you can properly afford to trade. Properly funded trading accounts typically perform better than those that are not.
The risk of loss in trading foreign exchange (forex) can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. The high degree of leverage that is often obtainable in forex trading can work against you as well for you. The use of leverage can lead to large losses as well as gains.
Forex trading offers large potential rewards, but also a large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the Forex market.
Don’t trade with money you cannot afford to lose.
We at Quantina-Capital.co.uk work hard to provide our customers with LOW RISK/HIGH REWARD strategies, but no strategy is perfect. There are no guarantees or certainties in trading.
Reliability of trading signals for our systems and strategies is in probabilities only. Trading involves hard work, risk, discipline and the ability to follow rules and trade through any tough periods during system drawdowns. If you are looking for guarantees, trading is not for you. Most people lose trading. One of the reasons is that they lack discipline and are unable to be consistent. A system can help you become consistent. The ability to be disciplined and take the trades is equally as important as any technical indicators a trader uses.
Ironically, worrying about the money aspect of trades can contribute to and cause a trader to make trading errors. Therefore, it is important to only trade with true risk capital.
By using our products and services you agree to hold Quantina-Capital.co.uk and anyone involved in the development, production and distribution of any trading systems/strategies purchased through Quantina-Capital.co.uk free of any responsibility or liability for any losses sustained while trading with live funds. Any live trading that you do, be it manual or automated, you do so at your own risk and discretion. Once again, leveraged Forex is a risky business. You can lose large sums of money by taking the risk of trading in the live market. Quantina-Capital.co.uk shall not be held responsible for any losses that you might incur during any trades.
This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell currencies, futures, stocks or options on the same. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed verbally or written on any literature by Quantina-Capital.co.uk. The past performance of any trading system/strategy or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. No guarantee is made that you will be able to replicate the same results.
This site is not intended for distribution, or use by, any person in any country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. None of the offered products or services referred to in this website is available to persons residing in any country where the provision of such services or investments would be contrary to local law or regulation. It is the responsibility of visitors to this website to ascertain the terms of and comply with any local law or regulation to which they are subject.
Disclaimer for External Links
Links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only. They do not constitute an implicit or explicit endorsement or an approval by Quantina-Capital.co.uk of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation, organization, or individual. Quantina-Capital.co.uk bears no responsibility for the accuracy, content, or any other matter related to the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.
Profit and Loss Potential
In any market where a potential for profit exists, there exists also a risk of loss. None of the information on money grid methodology nor any information or education provided to the client by any means assures that the client will make money in the FOREX market. The information contained in this document does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
Benefits and Risks of Leverage
Even though the FOREX market offers traders the ability to use a high degree of leverage, trading with high leverage may increase the losses suffered. Please use caution when using leverage in trading or investing.
Hypothetical Performance or Back-Tested Results
Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those inferred or shown. There are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results & the actual results subsequently achieved by a particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk & no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. The ability to withstand losses or adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can adversely affect actual trading results. There are many other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of a specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the reparation of hypothetical performance results – all of which can adversely affect actual trading results.
The information on Quantina-Capital.co.uk Sites is protected by applicable intellectual property laws. Except as expressly stated herein, you will not without Quantina-Capital.co.uk ‘ prior written permission alter, modify, reproduce, distribute or commercially exploit any materials, including text, graphics, video, audio, software code, user interface design or logos, from the Quantina-Capital.co.uk Sites. The right to use the names, logos, trademarks, copyright and all other intellectual property rights (whether registered or not) in all of the material and software on Quantina-Capital.co.uk Sites remains exclusively with Quantina-Capital.co.uk or its licensors. Unless you have been expressly authorized to do so in writing by Quantina-Capital.co.uk, you will not use any trademark, service mark, trade name, the logo of Quantina-Capital.co.uk in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos. If you infringe or threaten to infringe copyright or any other intellectual property right of Quantina-Capital.co.uk, or Quantina-Capital.co.uk has a reasonable suspicion of such infringement or threatened infringement, your relationship and arrangements with Quantina-Capital.co.uk will be terminated by Quantina-Capital.co.uk and Quantina-Capital.co.uk will have the right to constitute legal proceedings against you.
If you click on the link of another website given on the Quantina-Capital.co.uk Sites, it does not suggest that Quantina-Capital.co.uk endorses, sponsors or is affiliated with the website, entity, service or product and that website may be subject to separate terms and conditions of use and policies.
The Quantina-Capital.co.uk Sites, excluding third party content, are original works of authorship published by Quantina-Capital.co.uk. Quantina-Capital.co.uk has the exclusive rights to reproduce, display, prepare derivative works or distribute. The names, logos, trademarks, copyright and all other intellectual property rights (whether registered or not) in all of the material and software on the Quantina-Capital.co.uk Sites are owned by Quantina-Capital.co.uk or its licensors. All third-party owned materials contained on Quantina-Capital.co.uk Sites are reproduced with the permission of the respective owners. Provisions related to non-disclosure, restriction on the use of intellectual property owned by Quantina-Capital.co.uk and the use of Quantina-Capital.co.uk ‘ intellectual property will continue to apply, even after termination of the relationship between you and Quantina-Capital.co.uk.
Void Where Prohibited
Although the information on the Quantina-Capital.co.uk Sites including the products and services are accessible worldwide, not all features, products or services discussed, referenced, provided or offered through or on the Quantina-Capital.co.uk Sites are available to all persons or in all jurisdictions, or appropriate or available for use in certain jurisdictions. Quantina-Capital.co.uk reserves the right to limit or refuse, at its sole discretion, the provision and the quantity of the products and services.
Third Party Content and Research
Quantina-Capital.co.uk does not explicitly or implicitly endorse or approve such third party content. The third party content should not be construed as legal, tax, financial or investment advice. Your attention is drawn to the ‘no professional advice’ section above. While Quantina-Capital.co.uk makes every attempt to provide accurate and timely information to serve the needs of users or customers, neither Quantina-Capital.co.uk nor third-party content providers guarantee its accuracy, timeliness, completeness or usefulness, and are not responsible or liable for any such content, including any advertising, products, or other materials on or available from third party websites. Third party content is provided for informational purposes only and Quantina-Capital.co.uk specifically disclaims any liability for third party content available on Quantina-Capital.co.uk Sites. You will use third-party content only at your own risk. The third party content providers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Third party content providers and their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, licensors, officers, directors or employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or relating to the use or the inability to use the third party content, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible damages, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Accuracy of Information
While Quantina-Capital.co.uk has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on Quantina-Capital.co.uk Sites, the information and content on the Quantina-Capital.co.uk Sites is subject to change without notice and is provided for the sole purpose of assisting you to make independent investment decisions. Quantina-Capital.co.uk has taken reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the information on Quantina-Capital.co.uk Sites. However, Quantina-Capital.co.uk does not guarantee its accuracy and will not accept liability for any loss or damage that may arise directly or indirectly from the content or your inability to access Quantina-Capital.co.uk Sites, for any delay in or failure of the transmission or the receipt of any instruction or notifications sent through the Quantina-Capital.co.uk Sites. All content on Quantina-Capital.co.uk Sites is presented only as of the date published or indicated and may be superseded by subsequent market events or for other reasons. In addition, you are responsible for setting the cache settings on your browser to ensure you are receiving the most recent data.
Since all servers have limited capacity and are used by many people, you should not use Quantina-Capital.co.uk Sites in any manner that could damage or overburden any Quantina-Capital.co.uk server, or any network connected to any Quantina-Capital.co.uk server. You should not use Quantina-Capital.co.uk Sites in any manner that would interfere with any other party’s use of Quantina-Capital.co.uk Sites.
Exclusion of Warranties
Quantina-Capital.co.uk does not make any express or implied warranties about the information on Quantina-Capital.co.uk sites or the information given while providing the services, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The Quantina-Capital.co.uk sites are made available to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis and Quantina-Capital.co.uk does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of information on the Quantina-Capital.co.uk sites or that any defects or inaccuracies or errors in the software will be corrected.
Quantina-Capital.co.uk does not warrant that the Quantina-Capital.co.uk sites will meet your needs, or that they will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. Quantina-Capital.co.uk also makes no warranty that the results obtained from the use of Quantina-Capital.co.uk sites will be accurate or reliable, or that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Quantina-Capital.co.uk sites will meet your expectations. Quantina-Capital.co.uk will not be liable (whether under contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you, as a result of your failure to keep personal and sensitive personal information secure and confidential.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, Quantina-Capital.co.uk will not be liable for any consequential, incidental, special, direct, or indirect damages (including but not limited to lost profits, trading losses or damages that result from use or loss of use of the Quantina-Capital.co.uk sites , products or services and third-party content, inconvenience or delay). This is true even if Quantina-Capital.co.uk has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses. Except as otherwise required by applicable laws, Quantina-Capital.co.uk will not be liable to you or anyone else (whether under contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) for any loss resulting from a cause over which Quantina-Capital.co.uk does not have direct control. this includes failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communications lines (including telephone, cable and internet), unauthorized access, viruses, theft, operator errors, severe or extraordinary weather (including flood, earthquake, or other act of good), fire, war, insurrection, terrorist act, riot, labor dispute and other labor problems, accident, emergency or action of government.
If you live in a state, country or jurisdiction that does not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, some or all of these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
Cancelling Your Subscription
Duration of Our Agreement
Quantina-Capital.co.uk reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Quantina-Capital.co.uk Sites at any time for any reason without prior notice. Quantina-Capital.co.uk may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Quantina-Capital.co.uk Sites at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, information or content without prior notice. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access the Quantina-Capital.co.uk Sites and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the Quantina-Capital.co.uk Sites, the disclaimers and limitations of liability set forth in these terms and conditions shall survive. You may terminate the relationship with Quantina-Capital.co.uk at any time by closing your account with Quantina-Capital.co.uk.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Unless otherwise agreed, these terms and conditions and their enforcement are governed by the laws of United Kingdom, without regard to principles of conflicts of law, and shall inure to the benefit of Quantina-Capital.co.uk ‘s successors and assigns, whether by merger, consolidation, or otherwise. This is the case regardless of whether you reside or transact business with Quantina-Capital.co.uk in United Kingdom or elsewhere. Unless a dispute would be governed by an applicable arbitration clause, you irrevocably agree to submit to the jurisdiction of courts located in United Kingdom and hereby waive any objection to the convenience or propriety of venue therein or any similar grounds.